The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace. It is designed for learners wishing to apply for a licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) to work as a CCTV operator and is based on the relevant SIA specification for learning and qualifications.
£195.00 + VAT (£234.00)
Please note that payment in full is required at the time of booking in order to reserve/confirm your place. For commercial bookings, please call us on 0333 344 3994.
Course Dates and Bookings (Click here to enquiry about this course).
To complete this qualification learners are expected to undertake approximately 31 hours of learning. The SIA stipulates a minimum of 22 contact hours (3-days) if self-study is undertaken.
The course consist of TWO units. The contents are outlined below:
• the main characteristics of the private security industry
• the importance of safe working practices
• drug-misuse legislation
• the purpose of CCTV systems
• surveillance techniques
• producing evidential documentation
This qualification is assessed by practical assessments and multiple-choice examinations.
• learners must be aged 18 and over.
• learners must have sufficient reading, writing, speaking and listening language skills before being put forward for training and assessment.