Gypsy & Traveller Eviction Services
Travellers illegally camped on your land can result in damage to your property, inconvenience to you and your neighbours, and expense for you to clean up any mess they leave behind and make any repairs required – Our professional Gypsy & Traveller eviction services can help!
Under common law every landowner has the right to remove trespassers from their land using reasonable force if required. This right can be delegated to the landowners agent.
Our representatives can help by quickly moving them on, and in so doing reduce your costs and inconvenience. Common Law eviction is a fast, effective service – often in as little as 24 hours.
The speed of the response can help to lessen the amount of damage caused to land and buildings, as well as reduce the opportunity for theft from premises.
ExcluSec offer a guaranteed professional eviction service the clients throughout the UK.
Professional Traveller Eviction Services – Act FAST!
Acting fast to remove illegal occupiers can also help to reduce fly tipping and general waste left behind thus reducing potentially expensive clear up costs.
Once instructed, our representatives will:
- Serve the appropriate notice to leave, giving the travellers/gypsies/trespassers instructions/directions to vacate your land immediately.
- Return to site the following day and supervise the removal of vehicles and possessions OR
- Remain on site once the notice has been served and oversee the eviction (dependent on times etc.)
In both case, we will liaise with our clients throughout the eviction and take additional instructions regarding tow trucks and additional security measures etc.
- Mobile CCTV Units
- Manned Guarding / Security Guards
- Dog Handlers
- Vacant Property Security
- Vacant Property Wireless Alarms
- Keyholding & Alarm / CCTV Response
Traveller Eviction Services – Areas Covered:
Trafford, Manchester, Bury, Bolton, MediaCity UK, Oldham, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Wigan and Warrington. In addition, we can deploy our services across the North West and UK.
Ready to Proceed?
Click here to INSTRUCT US.