What we do.
We’re really proud of the trusting relationships we build with all our clients. All our clients can access our 24/7 control room facility, to discuss any issues or arrange ad hoc contract cleaning. And, our dedicated relationship managers ensure the highest possible levels of customer service to clients of any size.
We’re more than happy to provide cleaning services out of hours or during core business working hours. Either way, you can rely on our discreet, professional cleaners to provide the speedy, efficient service needed with minimal disruptions to your business.
We provide high quality cleaning in workplaces of any kind, including:
• Office Cleaning – our cleaners provide the thorough clean needed to keep office environments sparkling, so employees can be productive and creative, and visitors are impressed.
• Pub or Restaurant Cleaning – helping to maintain the standards of cleanliness required by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), so your business is never negatively impacted by any surprise inspections.
• Industrial Cleaning – of factories, workshops, manufacturing plants or warehousing is never a problem when you partner with ExcluSec Facilities.
• Event Cleaning – is available for any kind of corporate event. We will ensure that corporate venues hired for meetings and gatherings of any kind are immaculate prior to your event and carry out all essential cleaning afterwards.
• End of Tenancy Cleans – are ideal for landlords looking for speedy and professional cleans of rental properties and help create a good impression on Lany prospective new tenants.
We also offer carpet and upholstery cleaning, window cleaning and health and safety training, to assure all our clients of a comprehensive and thorough cleaning service that encompasses all needs.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with ExcluSec today to discuss your contract cleaning requirements in Bolton, Manchester, Warrington and throughout the North West. We’ll happily tailor a bespoke commercial cleaning package to suit your needs exactly.