Do you want to work for a professional SIA Approved Contractor that are also NSI Guarding Gold and Investors in People Gold accredited?
We strive on giving you a great company to work with and provide regular training courses for you to develop yourself within the Industry.
#TeamExclusec aim to be the service provider of choice within the security and facilities industry across the North West. We do things slightly differently to the big names, we actively care about our people and also believe that by looking after you, you will look after our clients.
We think it’s about time you were part of a team that values its employees.
The ExcluSec Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. In addition, ExcluSec is a Disability Confident Committed Employer and we agreed to the Disability Confident commitments and have identified at least one action that we’ll carry out to make a difference for disabled people.
Benefits & Rewards
- Online, cloud-based employee portal
- Flexible working
- All staff directly employed – PAYE
- Access to Wagestream – an app-based service that allows employees to draw down 40% of their earned wages
- NEST Pensions
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive company training programme
- Subsidised SIA training
- SIA license savings scheme
- Employee of The Month
- Employee of The Year
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Refer A Friend/Family Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- ExcluSec Perks and Rewards
- Access to GP 24/7
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Employment with The ExcluSec Group is subject to satisfactory references and security screening in accordance with BS7858. If successful, you will be required to attend a company induction session prior commencing employment. More details will be provided at interview.