Stadium Security & Match Day Stewarding
ExclusSec realise that our Stadium Security staff will be acting as ambassadors and we have a clear understanding that all our staff must be smart, articulate and fully briefed to handle any incidents or situations that may arise. In many instances the first contact spectators have on match days is with a member of the stewarding or security team.
- Our service to Stadium Safety Managers/Officers includes:
- FREE consultation and advice
- Trained, experienced and vetted match day staff.
- Experienced and ‘hands on’ Management Team
- A friendly, reliable and cost effective service from a responsible company.
- Provision of only the best staff so your event and the people who attend are safe at all times.
- A company who provides a highly professional approach to event security.
- Comprehensive match specific risk assessments.
- Production of Operational Plans & Staff Information Briefs.
All match day staff receive a briefing which includes familiarisation of the stadium layout to ensure that our services are carried out in accordance with our clients requirements and that of the Local Authority.
- We can provide:
- SIA trained and licensed staff
- Match Day Safety Stewards
- Specialist Search Teams
- Response Teams
- Car Park & Traffic Management Stewards
- Player Security and Close Protection Services
- Dog Handlers (General Purpose, Explosive & Drug Detection)
- Undercover / Convert Teams
- Video/Evidence Gatherers Officers
- Control Room / CCTV Operators
Trafford, Manchester, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Wigan and Warrington. In addition, we can deploy our services across the North West and UK.