Commercial Keyholding & Response Services
Ensuring your premises are protected is your top priority. Therefore, take the pressure away from your staff and trust ExcluSec to provide a Keyholding & Alarm Response solution that can be tailored to your exact needs and requirements.
So, whether you’re visiting friends, away on business or simply socialising, you can relax knowing ExcluSec Security are taking care of your business, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Commercial Keyholding Service includes:
- Holding your keys securely until required in accordance with BS 7984-1:2016
- Upon an alarm activation, deploy a Response Officer who will attend your site and conduct an external and internal patrol for signs of forced entry or cause of activation.
- The provision of full, detailed call-out reports the next working day.
- If required, escort your designated key holder to the premises (additional fees apply).
- Regular client contact to ensure Service Level Agreements are met and to ensure our records are up to date
Benefits of using our Commercial Keyholding Services:
- No member of your staff will be woken at night and have to attend an alarm activation. This would therefore prevent tiredness and loss of productivity.
- Protection of your staff – No member of staff will need to enter an often dark, empty building alone which would risk their own safety.
- Most insurance companies offer reduced premiums to companies who have professional security arrangements in place.
All our Mobile Patrol vehicles are fitted with Live Satellite Vehicle Tracking – reports can be generated and provided to our clients. In addition, ‘Proof of Attendance’ and ‘Incident Reports’ are provided the next working day.
If necessary, our Security Officers can also remain onsite if there is an incident that requires further attention.
We look after your keys 24/7
As you would expect, keys are securely stored, unmarked, at our premises, in accordance with BS 7984-1:2016 (industry standards).
Keyholding Areas Covered:
Trafford, Manchester, Bury, Bolton, MediaCity UK, Oldham, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Wigan and Warrington. In addition, we can deploy our services across the North West and UK.