Refer A Friend Scheme
As well as our usual recruitment channels etc. we have introduced a ‘Refer A Friend/Family’ scheme which is available to all employees.
How It Works:
- An existing employee recommends a friend or family member to ExcluSec (the existing employee must be mentioned at application stage)
- The person referred, is invited to interview
- Subject to suitability, the person referred is offered a position (subject to preliminary vetting and background checks).
- Once the person referred is cleared work, the following criteria must be met:
- Successfully pass their probationary period (3 months)
- Successfully pass the requirements BS7858 (Vetting and Screening)
- Successfully complete at least 10 shifts over 3 months from their employment start date (subject to available work).
Provided the above criteria is met, both the existing employee and the referred employee will both receive a £25.00 referral fee (paid through payroll).
All applications should be completed via our recruitment website.