ExcluSec Security offer flexible working conditions and a wide variety of work to suit all individuals. We value all our staff and our continued expansion means that the demand for our services is constantly increasing.
We are committed to offering work to fit around busy lifestyles and, where possible we will support career development at all levels.
You’ll be contributing towards public safety within the security industry while working towards the common aim of creating and safe and protected environment for our clients and their customers.
ExcluSec believe that our staff are our biggest asset and only want to hear from the best within the industry. If you want to be part of a professional team and feel that you have something to offer to a rapidly growing company then please apply.
Our Staff Satisfaction Score (Average 2017) is: 97.91% (+2.91%)
Pay, Benefits & Rewards:
- Online, cloud-based staff portal
- Flexible working
- All staff directly employed – PAYE
- NEST Pensions
- Holiday Pay
- Comprehensive company training programme
- Subsidised SIA training
- SIA license saving scheme
- Employee of The Month
- Employee of The Year
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Refer A Friend/Family Scheme
- Health Cash Plan – Optical, Dental, Chiropody, Health Screening and much more
- Personal Accident Cover – up to £10,000
- ExcluSec Perks – Employee Discount Portal offering savings on hundreds of high street, leisure, and health and fitness products and services.
- GP24/7 – the app allows you to easily book appointments, attend a remote consultation via telephone or video link, get private prescription medication delivered to your door and much more.
- ExcluSec EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) – we understand that from time to time you might need a little extra support, our Confidential Telephone Counselling Service allows you to speak to a qualified counsellor when you need it the most.
ExcluSec Security is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
In addition, ExcluSec is a Disability Confident Committed Employer and we agreed to the Disability Confident commitments and have identified at least one action that we’ll carry out to make a difference for disabled people.